Wall-E

On Friday morning my dad had a little surgery. I know, my parents are a wreck right now huh? Geez, just kidding. Anyway, he had a surgery in the morning on his throat. They needed to check why he sometimes can't swallow food. Kinda important I know. Well, after his surgery, my sister Kirstin and her kids hit the road for home. My parents, my kids, and I hit the movies. The kids and I saw Wall-E and my parents saw Get Smart. Wall-E was pretty cute. I don't think it's Pixar's best film but was still good. I was surprised that the first (almost half) of the movie there is hardly ANY talking. In fact all you hear pretty much (as far as words go) is Wall-E and Eve (Eva). I thought that my kids would lose interest...and quick. They didn't though. I'm not sure they even noticed that there wasn't much talking in the beginning. Hmm, maybe they were so busy with their popcorn...ha ha. Just kidding. The kids loved that they got a Wall-E watch with there ticket too. So lucky of them!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home