TreeHouse Museum

In Ogden, they have this really cute place called the TreeHouse Museum. The Museum is right across the street from the Temple too. The museum is really a super huge (two levels) play indoor play place for kids. On the first floor there was Grandma Sophia (a couch shaped like a grandma that had a button to push for her to tell stories), a doll hospital, a school, a tepee, train area, Firetruck, Mexican house, German house, China House, and the bottom of the tree. The second floor had a theater, an art room, a castle area, a mini oval office, a music room, and a play area, and the top of the tree (which had a slide). Each area had dress up clothes and books about each theme. It was really cute and us adults got to sit and relax a bit. The kids played like crazy and were all super sad to have to leave. My kids love to dress up so this was the coolest place ever to them. If you are ever in Ogden I recommend visiting this place.
IMG 0090IMG 0087IMG 0085
IMG 0072IMG 0076IMG 0070IMG 0067IMG 0065IMG 0060IMG 0057IMG 0051IMG 0050IMG 0049IMG 0048IMG 0046IMG 0042IMG 0041IMG 0037

1 comments:

That was where I wanted to go! So fun! I am sad I had to leave so early... it looks like you guys had a lot of fun after I left! But still, it was great to see you!

P.S. I turned the word verification off on my blog just for you (since you told me it was annoying)... but you still have it on yours...

July 2, 2008 at 7:49 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home