American Heritage Museum

Saturday, I ran some errands with my parents and we went out to eat at Sonic. Preston loves Sonic and was dying to go. His nice grandparents decided to treat us to Sonic for lunch. I gulped down their Strawberry Banana Cream Pie Shake. Oh, yummy. Banana Cream Pie is my favorite! After all was said and done we decided to check out the American Heritage Center. This is similar to the This is the Place. My mom's grandparent pass allows them to also visit the American Heritage Center too. My kids loved it as well. More Pioneer stuff, more Indian stuff, so great. Can I say that I loved that they greeted us with homemade Ginger Snap cookies?? Hello? Awesome! Derek was scared to death of the animals they had loose running around. There were turkeys and ducks. I'm sure there were more but that's all we saw. We weren't there for very long cause we got there only a couple of hours before they closed. We got to do laundry with a 1900s washing machine. I had never seen that before. They also had an icebox--such upgrades from the houses in the This is the Place park. So the American Heritage Center is from a later time in history.....I can't remember the dates though. Anyway, it was a cute park and I'm sure we'll go again sometime if and when we make it back to Logan.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home