Chloe's Crib

Chloe is jealous that Preston has a video posted on my blog and she doesn't. She said she wanted to make a video to show people her bedroom so, in the style of MTV's Cribs---here is:
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics'Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics



We hope it made you laugh. Leave Chloe some comments!!! She wants to know who watched it and what they said! Too funny!

8 comments:

Yeah! I get to post for Chloe FIRST!! Thanks for the cool tour, Chloe! Your room has changed, even since you shared it with grandpa and I not so long ago...when and where did you get that awesome chair from? We left too soon - we didn't get to sleep under that disco ball!! :( (next time we come we will though!!) Glad you like your princess rug! We miss you and your brothers (oh yeah, and your mom and dad) LOTS and LOTS!

June 8, 2008 at 3:31 PM  

Hi Chloe! Ur silly. We need to get together and play soon! I miss playing with you and dressing up! My mom got me a bride's dress to dress up in from Target. Now all I need is a veil. I don't really want to get married though, its just for dress up! Have fun in your room! See you soon! I have to get my mom to take me over there...

June 9, 2008 at 12:41 PM  

Chloe..cool chair..your one lucky girl! love it, love it! wicked awesome disco ball.."dance like there's no tomorrow" under that one baby!

June 9, 2008 at 4:06 PM  

What a cute video! While I was watching the video, my 4 (almost 5 year old), Emma, walked in and wanted to watch the video too. Well she ended up watching it 5 or 6 times! She loved it. After she watched it the first time she asked if Chloe could be her friend. Emma loves to make friends! Chloe has such a cute room. I have to admit that I am not that great at decorating my house. But watching Chloe's Crib video, I have been inspired to decorate my kids rooms. I was curious, what is Chloe involved in to earn the trophies? Cute video, cute room and cute girl!

June 10, 2008 at 12:54 PM  

By the way Shauna, thanks for checking out my blog and adding a link it to your blog. I added a link for your blog on mine. Welcome to the blogging world. It is fun and a good way to keep in touch. I really like your blog, it is really cute. Mine is still under construction. My sister in law is helping me with it.

June 10, 2008 at 12:57 PM  

Brynne says that Chloe's room is VERY COOL! Alanna loves that you have a Belle dress too! They both love the disco ball too!
Maybe if we get their room finished up this week we'll let you guys see it! :-)

June 14, 2008 at 11:44 AM  

Hey chloe! we are so impressed with your video! Jake thinks you are a real movie star! and Lily wanted to watch you over and over again! Very cool!

June 18, 2008 at 10:08 AM  

Such a cute video Chloe! This is the first time I've seen your blog Shauna and I love it!

July 1, 2008 at 11:56 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home