Kit Movie


The Kit movie finally came out today! Wahoo! I had been waiting for it for so long. I promised Mary and Kailyn that Chloe and I would go see the movie with them the day it came out. So we headed out for the 10:35am showing at Ontario Mills. Samantha got to come with us too. Thankfully Kelsey was able to babysit the boys and Charlie for me for a couple of hours! Thanks Kelsey! Chloe had wanted to bring her Samantha doll and my Kit doll to the movie but her Samantha doll has issues right now.......We took her Samantha doll on vacation with us and chloe sort of left her in the car overnight. We were in Las Vegas at the time. So she melted and when she cooled down again, she looked fine (you couldn't tell that she melted) except her eyes no longer open and close. Well when Chloe discovered this on our way home from Vegas she started screaming hysterically. I was able to calm her down by assuring her that the doctors at the American Girl hospital could fix her Samantha doll. Whew. So now it looks like we'll be making a LA trip here soon. Anyway, I told her not to take Samantha and so Chloe took Kit instead.
The movie was so cute. A tear jerker too. Maybe I am just a wuss and cry at everything but it made me cry- more than once. The movie was nicely put together. So go see it if you haven't already! Chloe liked it too. She cried in it too! Like mother like daughter I guess.

1 comments:

we're going to see the movie on the 14th..so fun..can't wait!

July 10, 2008 at 12:55 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home