Ontario Reign


I got a call from Douglas, while he was working, stating that he had tickets for me to go the Reign game tonight! Wahoo! I love free tickets! And, I have been wanting to go see the new Citizens Bank Arena for awhile now. I found out about an hour and a half before I had to be there though. So instead of going for a girls' night out I took the kiddos. It had been awhile since I had gone to a hockey game. Preston and Chloe had NEVER gone either so it was totally fun. Derek didn't want to go so I took our neighbor Marissa instead! Chloe was surprisingly trying to understand hockey. Preston was stoked that a HUGE fight erupted! He was cheering the loudest during the fight I think!! I was happy to be out of the house enjoying the company of some of my favorite little people! The game was so much fun. Ontario won too! Haha Bakersfield! Thanks honey for the tickets!! When can we go again?

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home