Promotion


Sometimes it pays to promote yourself. Douglas informed his work that on May 5th he'd be ready to accept the job position as Executive Kitchen Manager. He is Senior Kitchen Manager already. Anyway, May 5th was his day off so yesterday when he went to work I was hopeful. The company officials let him know that since they did not have a reason why Douglas should not be promoted and since he was already doing the job anyway, he got PROMOTED!!! Wahoo! Pretty funny huh? They have been telling him for awhile that he should be able to get promoted soon. Douglas got tired of waiting. So he has to write down manager goals (which get emailed to all managers in the company I believe)....this last one he wrote "On May 5th I will be ready to accept the position as Executive Kitchen Manager." Too funny! I am so proud of him!

This means that now we can eat at any of Kings Seafood restaurants free! Douglas is excited about the free meals at The Water Grill. I want to go to The 555 Steakhouse. And this little benefit is effective immediately! Yay! Let's go eat......

2 comments:

do they have any in utah? if so i think you should take me! afterall my bday is coming up! hahahaha!!!! i heart free!

May 10, 2009 at 6:11 AM  

Congrats Doug! Way to let your bosses know how much they NEED you! ;)

May 10, 2009 at 11:06 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home