Miss Upland

A very tired girl......(it was a long day):



Yay! Chloe did it again! She was crowned Mini Miss Upland! She was so excited! Her friends Clover and Larissa were also crowned! This made for a really fun day! She won Prettiest Hair, Prettiest Eyes, Prettiest Smile, Miss Photogenic, and Miss Upland! Wahoo!
Here is a picture of her hairdo that I did (for my mom):

Our neighbor Marissa came to support Chloe. Even though the pageant was long (and kinda boring) Marissa didn't complain. She was a real sport was so happy Chloe won in her division. What a great friend!

The three little friends: Samantha Drew (last year's queen), Clover Caldwell, and Chloe Farnsworth!

6 comments:

Of course she won :)! Congratulations! I am sure she will do fantastic again throughout this year.

May 9, 2009 at 7:43 PM  

yeah, i feel sorry for anyone competing against my cutie! seriously, can she get any cuter! did she get to answer the question "how she can make the earth more beautiful?" because she has the greatest answer possible! and can you bring your camera and take headshots of my kids? brooke wants to try out for plays this fall and tyler will be in braces in july! also, your updos are amazing! brooke is still asking me to do her hair like shauna and i'm like, hello, does she do the same hairdo twice? so you're officially hired as the updo auntie for their weddings..oh and proms and such! haha!! her hairdo is cute and i'm sure it only took you 10 min or something ridiculous like that!

May 10, 2009 at 6:07 AM  

Yea Chloe, you look stunning!!!

May 10, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

Kimmy---I would LOVE to take pics of your kids! I can't guarantee the quality (remember I am NOT a professional here)though. Your kids are so cute and would be fun to photograph! Also, tell Brookie I would LOVE to do her hair ANYTIME and as fancy as she'd like!!! Wahoo! And just so oyu know Chloe's hair took about 20 minutes to do that morning (it was a long one for me)!

May 11, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

I know this is a bit late, but Congrats! she looks amazing!

June 7, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

Well of course she won...shes beautiful! Rey told me to tell you that Braxton has first dibs on cute little Chloe. LOL! :)

July 16, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home