Oh No! The big 3-0!!!


Ahhh! I am 30! Holy cow!! I can't believe I lived this long already.....haha! I remember thinking people who were 20 were sooo waaay old! Now I am ten years past that. Who knew? This year my parents and in-laws got to come to my birthday. And we had my favorite BANANA CREAM PIE!!! Wahoo! I was also very spoiled by both parents and my awesome hubby!!! Oh, the kids too! Being spoiled made turning 30 all better! Ha ha. I do not really feel old even though the number 30 sounds old to me. Maybe since I used to look 16 when I was really 22......then now I must look 24??? Yeah right! Oh well. Also, since I am 30, I feel I should have more wisdom. I feel I should be much wiser......I am still waiting for this part to kick in! I will let you know when that happens, if ever!

3 comments:

what? since when is choloe in glasses too? and i love how you all have the same glasses!

May 10, 2009 at 6:09 AM  

Congrats to Chloe! She looks adorable. And I am right there with you for being 30. I thought that by the time I was 30, I would know where I was going in life. Since we have no idea where we will be living in even a year, that has definately not happened! Life is still very much in limbo! When you get that wisdom that is supposed come at 30, share some with me too! Happy birthday!

May 10, 2009 at 2:24 PM  

That is funny! They are pretty similar. Chloe's been in glasses since January! A long time! Hee hee! I posted about it!

May 11, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home