Zions National Park


The family decided to all go to Zions National Park and hike some of the trails. This turned out to be a STRESSFUL day to me. We got into the park and were waiting for the bus to come and take us to the trail we were going to hike. Which trail you ask? I had no idea. All I know is the bus came, people loaded, I couldn't find Doug and Derek but Preston and Chloe and gotten on the bus. The bus started leaving, I panicked and hopped on. When we got to the right stop we decided to wait for Doug, Derek, and Uncle Jeff. Doug and Derek had gone to the bathroom and Jeff had run to the car. After 20 minutes of waiting Jeff came but still no Doug and Derek. Tired of waiting, everyone wanted to move on and Jeff convinced me that Doug would probably be at the trail. So off we went. We ended up having a FUN time hiking. Zions is beautiful!! The squirrels were so friendly. And so plentiful. We found a place to cool down and play. We stayed here for awhile enjoying the cool pools. Preston, Johnny, and Lincoln really enjoyed sliding along the rapids. After playing for awhile we went back to the Emerald Pools and found Max and Lynne (my Aunt and Uncle). They let us know that Doug and Derek had found them and left with some of my cousins about 10 minutes earlier to go do the same hike we just came back from. Aunt Stephie, Aunt Kirstin, Uncle Jeff and I took all the kids to the Emerald pools. I snapped a couple group shots near a super cool waterfall. Check out all our kids! So cool! I love that my kids have so many FUN cousins! I want to know what Preston was looking at in that last shot. Crazy kid! Douglas and Derek had a good time as well. My cousin jessica snapped a few pictures of the two of them at Zions. I love this one: Derek was lucky and got a "ride" for part of the hike. Nice! Such service. I think Doug and Derek's favorite part was hiking through the water too. We all ended up having a great time despite being separated.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home