It's about to get busy!

Birthday season is almost here! But first I am going to make some cute Easter treats for the kids' classrooms. These are the best cake pops ever and you can get the instructions here.
Then comes Preston's birthday! I made his party invitation but haven't even started his Baptism invitation yet. I am so excited for him! I wish everyone could come. His birthday invites turned out cute this year. We are going with a Japanese theme so the invite will have chopsticks and a fortune cookie tied to it with twine. Preston's party will be easy too. The kids will make candy sushi, write their names in Japanese on a headband, and then watch The Karate Kid at the park. Super fun and easy.
Now you are all invited......lol!
I am really excited about Chloe's birthday though. She is having an American Girl Mystery Party! How fun is that? We got the "game" online at the American Girl store for $5 with free shipping. 6 of her older friends (and Preston and I ) will do the script for the other kids. The Mystery is a Molly mystery and takes place on Halloween night. So we are going to have all the guests dress up like it's Halloween and play Halloween games. They will decorate little Halloween bags and even go trunk or treating. Then while they make a craft all their candy bags will disappear and the Mystery will begin. We will add a couple goodies (pencils, thank you card, and stickers) to the bags while they are missing and that will be their goodie bags. The game is really cute. It even comes with very cute clues. I think her party will be a lot of fun. You wanna come?

1 comments:

Yes I want to come!!!! How about doing it the weekend of Preston's baptism?!? (Or we could do it for YOUR birthday) HA! HA! HA! Unfortunately that is the only way I can be there...(so sad!!) Where do you come up with all these AWESOME, FUN ideas??? I'm feeling like I was a "boring" mom for having pool parties...Wish I could be there for Preston's AND Chloe's parties!! What are we doing for YOUR birthday, since we will be there for THAT one?!?! :)

April 13, 2009 at 5:01 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home