Tagged.....

So I was tagged a couple of times by people.....I finally have some free time so while I'm thinking about it, here it goes:

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

Here is my list:

3 Joys
1. My family and family values
2. Using my intellect to create, read, play games, discuss, etc. Basically anything brain stimulating.
3. Really funny things: movies, comics, jokes, etc.

3 Fears
1. Forgetting something
2. Being late---which is why I am usually annoyingly early
3. My new one---having a mentally handicapped child--see posts on helmet....

3 Goals
1. Meet my Wii fit goals!
2. Have a fun year!
3. Saving more money

3 Current Obsessions/Collections
1. Google---I must google something everyday, I don't know why, it's a SICKNESS
2. Cake decorating....I want to learn all things cake
3. Reality TV shows

3 Facts About Me
1. I like to be involved
2. I talk an awful lot and I'm pretty friendly
3. I have a deep love for ice-cream

I tag:
1. Rachael Saline
2. Alyssa Ruiz
3. Kimmy!
4. Julie!
5. Jennilyn!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home