Keeping Busy


I have been trying to keep the kids busy this summer. Everyday we've had an activity to do whether it be swimming, park, free movies, free food, Raging Waters, etc. Doing all these activities sure beats the boredom factor for the kids and keeps them happy but it's finally taking its toll on me! I am getting worn out! Whew! I think we need a couple of chill days. Yep. I predict we will have some chill days coming up. Chillaxing is just what we need. Maybe I'm just getting old. Or maybe it really is a little taxing ot chase after a 7 yr old, 6 yr old, 5 yr old, 4 yr old, and an almost 2 yr old. Who knows? We have had so much fun this summer, but seriously how many more days til SCHOOL?? ha ha! The pic below is a special playdoh creation Annahlise made for her mom. She keeps making stuff for her mom even though I keep telling her that I am her coolest most totally awesome Auntie.....go figure. I still have a few days to get her to see the light......oh, her playdoh is am Ice cream sundae complete with banana, spoon, nuts, and cherry!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home