Another tag! A picture one!

Picture Tag!
yeah!
Alright, the rules are that you have to take ten pictures of the following things, just as I have! No straightening, no cleaning, and no making your kids look cute! That includes wiping noses! Then you have to tag at least five others.
Okay I was tagged by Rachael Saline awhile ago. I have some time now so I'd thought I'd do it. Here it goes. Keep in mind it is 8pm right now!

1. The Fridge
See the yummy pickles? And the yummy yogurt that we eat with granola? That's some good stuff right there!

2. The Closet
Okay so to be fair I guess I'll tell on myself. You can only open half of my closet at a time so I chose the half that didn't have anything embarrassing in it. The other side has my princess costumes and stuff... ha ha!

3. Self portrait
So pretty I know. What is all this natural beauty? I'm not sure. I'm just that way. And yes, my eyes change colors everyday to match my outfit. It's the bomb! And how do you like that slightly Popsicle colored tongue action? It's my favorite part too.

4. Favorite room
This is my favorite room for the obvious reason....the big clock. Everyone needs a GIANT clock in their house and here is mine. It isn't important if its telling the right time or not. In fact, this is how we keep people on their toes---set the clock for the wrong time. Try it. (alright so really it needs a new battery and the thing is too GIANT for me to do it myself...ahem, Douglas..hint hint)

5. Kitchen Sink
Yeah, it's Sunday and so I'm leaving the cutting board to wash in the morning. How do you like that cutting board? Pretty big huh? That's what the professionals use. Oh, and sometimes I use it too.

6. The Laundry room
Here is how my husband does his laundry. He washes and dries his clothes then throws them back in the bucket (the green one on the floor) until someone feels sorry for him and folds them for him (me) and places the clothes on the dryer. There they normally stay until they are once again soiled. Does he even have clothes in his closet? Sometimes.....jk. Today Chloe and Annahlise wanted to fold our laundry (mine and the kids) so I let them. Chloe may come to regret that she did a SPECTACULAR job! Seriously! The girl can throw down some laundry action. Starting 2morrow, it's her new chore! Wahoo Chloe!

7. The Toilet
Truth be told this one I don't get and was ready to skip all together! Who takes a picture of their crapper? And posts it for other sicko crapper lovers to check out? I guess I do. Check out the "business seat." This is where Doug "files his paperwork", I "drop the kids off at the pool," and the kids "take care of their business." Yes, the toilet. Aren't we glad we have one? I also decided to post this picture since it has "presents for George" in it. Ha ha. Nice!

8. What are your kids doing right now?
Well, my children are supposed to be sleeping. So I will use my sneaky peeky feet and tip toe into their rooms (without turning on lights or anything) and get cute pics of my 3 darlings sleeping for you. Here it goes.....

Oh, look who I run into (literally). It's Preston talking on the phone. Yep he's my 7 yr old who apparently goes to bed with the telephone still attached to his head. Awesome! What's he gonna be like as a teen. He talks on the phone alot already. Say goodbye and Go to bed Preston!
Derek is in Preston's bed (not his) and he's playing with a flashlight. Geez my kids are so obedient it's incredible! They should get awards.
Here are the girls. Who ran into the bed as soon as I opened the door. I almost caught them in mid air. They were dancing on the floor.

9. Dream Vacation
Right now it's gonna have to be Italy. I have been dreaming about it. Yep, our lil Anziano Cass is there. Hello Anziano Cass! We miss you! (as a side note, I liked this one.....I had something to google....see, it's a sickness).

10. Favorite shoes
My favorite shoes are the most uncomfortable shoes for me to wear. They are too big on me so I get blisters every time I wear them. If I am wearing them then I am going somewhere exciting. And they are bold and a lil sassy all at the same time. Ahh, my red heels. I love 'em.

I now tag:
1. My lil sister Jennilyn (she's got some sweet parenting methods)
2. Kimmy (aka duck) and her duck Larry
3. Julie (my armed and dangerous sister)
4. Kristi
5. Corinne
Have fun ladies! I know you won't disappoint! Show the world your goods!

2 comments:

I think I complimented you on those shoes....and I wanted to steal them!

August 20, 2008 at 9:35 PM  

Love the pictures! So since you tagged me you'll have to check mine out on my blog!

August 24, 2008 at 4:25 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home