A Medieval Anniversary

Douglas and I have been married now for a "long long long long time". That is what our children say! We just celebrated out 10 year wedding anniversary. Time sure does fly sometimes! I can't believe I have been married for that long. It really doesn't seem like 10 years. I love that Doug and I were friends before we started dating. My roommate and I were always amazed at how talented Doug was. He could fix cars, paint nails (ha ha), and was an awesome drummer in a punk band. I loved going to his shows. I love that the first time anyone from my family met him Doug had blue hair (he had just played a show) and green painted toenails. That freaked my sister out! LOL. We dated for awhile before we were married on March 18, 2000 in San Diego. We were both so lucky to have found each other. Doug is a great husband, friend, father, and lover. I love that he still makes me laugh so hard. And I love that we still don't look old enough to be married (according to strangers). I also LOVE that Douglas designed my wedding rings himself.They are gorgeous and I wear them proudly! We both have great families who still love and support us! The Fisher Family Clan: The Farnsworth Family Clan:
Alright, enough blast from the past. . .on to present day. Doug and I wanted to do something that we've never done before for our anniversary. We are still very much fun loving, thrill seekers. Last year we went to Knotts. This year we went to Medieval Times! Hurray! Joseph Knapp and his lovely wife Tiffany were able to come with us! We had soooo much fun! OMGoodness, our Knight was HILARIOUS! He thought he was such the "it" thing! I have never laughed and someone so vain in all my life! Here is the crew: And the happy couple: The Knapps: My favorite horse: Random pictures from the evening:

Yay! It's been a great 10 years!! I love you Douglas!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home