Chloe starts out the season!

On the 4th I was assigned to work at the Annual Creche Festival at the stake center. Since I am Primary President I get to do fun things like this throughout the year. I enjoy working at the creche every year. The kids really like singing in it and playing in the children's room while I "work". This year was no different. Chloe loves dressing up and had to dress up as Mary. I think every time I turned around Chloe had baby Jesus. I kept having to tell her to put him down so others could get pictures too. She wanted me to take a picture of her but I didn't bring my camera. No worries, she reminded me that my phone has a camera on it. The very next day Chloe was in the City of Upland Annual Children's Christmas Parade. Preston had spent the night at Ryan's house so Derek and I were able to watch her. . .actually we thought we were going to watch her but we ended up riding in the car with the girls! Derek was EXCITED!! The car:Chloe trying no to freeze before the parade started: Chloe and Larissa (Martinez from her class at school): Waiting for the parade to start: The Upland 2009 Queens!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home