Doug and I wanted to take the kids to see Disneyland all decked out for the Christmas season. So on November 16th we headed out there for a few hours. The first thing the kids were excited about was the candy cane CALIFORNIA letters! Chloe and Preston Derek and Preston The three Farnsworth kids: I am pretty sure that every single time we have been to California Adventure the kids have had to play on this fish thing. Then they beg us to take pictures of them. Right at the top of the boardwalk we ran into a certain someone. With no line to see him, we had to pause to say hello. Unfortunately Derek was a little nervous about seeing him and didn't get a picture with him. Our family loves the new Toy Story Mania ride! We love the interactiveness of it and especially love to sport the 3D glasses. Check Derek out: My favorite part of Disneyland at Christmas time is the It's a Small World ride. I wish they kept this all lit up year round. It's so beautiful! A few days later Dottie and I were looking for something to do and decided to take the kids to Disneyland together (November 19th). Preston and Derek thought it was so fun to be at Disneyland with Kai. Chloe was excited to ride the rides with Dottie! What lucky kids to be able to go to Disneyland with their friends at such a young age. I think the first I went to an amusement park with friends I was in 6th or 7th grade. Preston and Ikaika Epperson: The kid crew: Waiting in line for the rocket ride (Derek's pick): The boys on the rocket: We were all surprised at how fast they go! Yipee! We got to say Merry Christmas to Pluto: I'm not sure where this next picture was taken but it sure is cute! It's a Small World again (I told you I love it): This next picture shows what my kids couldn't wait for--it to magically snow at Disneyland after the parade. Disneyland plays "Do you believe in magic?" and then it snows!! Preston was a little sad when he figured out it wasn't real snow but Chloe didn't mind. Derek was too tired and just stayed in my arms the whole time (it was almost midnight):

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home