Annie the Musical


Chloe had her first 1st grade field trip! Wahoo! I was super excited to go with her because they were going to go see a MUSICAL! I love me a good musical anytime!!! Chloe's teacher was worried about her not being able to eat a snack so I snuck in some goodies to the auditorium in my purse. Shhh! Don't tell. Of course since the actresses and actors were children (mostly) and it was dark, no flash photography was allowed. I did get a couple pics of Chloe before it started though. The first picture is Lauren Jones, Chloe, and Sadie. The musical was pretty good. Ursula Ramos (Manuel's mom) fell asleep during it. The kids for the most part lost interest in the play towards the end. The musical was rather long. The girl who played Annie was probably 19 years old. So that was kind of a bummer. I think the kids would have been more into the play if Annie was a younger actress. All in all the performance was good and I was glad I was included in this trip!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home