First Day of School

School started. Did you know that? Yeah, I figured you did. I am just really slow this year. Hey, it's been a heck of a year. No broken skulls or anything. . .just Scarlet Fever and Swine Flu craziness. Anyway, my kids were excited to start school. They LOVE school. I don't even have to secretly brainwash them about it. They truly are a little nerdy and enjoy school. Yay! Okay, so maybe they really really like the socializing aspect of it. Farnsworth children are social butterflies. They like to talk! I have no clue where they get that from. . .Anyway, so here are our children. Preston loves these pants. He was so excited I bought them. He is in third grade now and is lucky enough to have his best friends in his class! The three of them have been in the same class together EVERY year!
Chloe is now in First grade. She was most looking forward to being able to see Preston at recess. Funny huh? And she was excited to eat lunch at school. We were a little nervous about her eating at school (cause of her diabetes) but all has been good. Chloe is still doing really well in school.

Derek started school this year. 3 kids all in school!!! I was jumping for joy! But I haven't even said the best part yet. Derek is in ALL DAY kindergarten. That's right folks. None of this 2 1/2 hour business. JK. Anyway, he gets to eat lunch at school too. He was nervous to start school. He also was sad that he is 5 (he had just turned 5 right before school started) but his clothes said he was 4. Yep. He is wearing a size 4 these days. I had to explain that clothes don't say the age you are.
So Derek was nervous until he saw this little missy there!
Anna is a little girl that I used to babysit! Her mom and I went to Sierra Vista together too! How fun is that? Now Derek and Anna get to! So fun!

3 comments:

Your kids are so cute! That's great that they love school. And who cares that the post is late?- better late than never! :)

November 7, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

You have three kids in school and I still have three kids, none in school yet. Next year Scott and Madeline will go to all day kindergarten too, at least for four months, then we will move to who knows where. And I am totally shocked your kids love to talk.;) Where would they have gotten that from,... Yackity Yak?!?!?! (Is that how is was spelled?) Hope you are enjoying your little bit of freedom.:)

November 7, 2009 at 7:59 PM  

well there you are! the kids are so cute! i hope my kids love school! i hated school! Lol.

November 9, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home