Ringing in the New Year


I wanted to start the New year out with a bang! Douglas had to work and I didn't want the kids and I to do nothing. I wanted us to do something special! Thanks to some good friends and really quick planning we were able to make that happen. The Epperson's, Bentley's, and Farnsworth's set off to ring in the New Year in Hollywood's CityWalk! Wahoo! We ate dinner at Tommys and Subway in the food court, then headed to see the movie Bedtime Stories. After the movie we hung out and watched some 80s tribute band (they were so good) and walked around. Preston found a cool Indian store. You know he was in love. We bought some yummy candy at It'Sugar. Such a fun store. i loved that they had all the candy from my childhood! They even had candy cigarettes. Haha. Of course I had to buy some Fruit Stripe gum. Yum! The kids shopped for awards for themselves. . .
What a fun way to celebrate! We had a blast. Thank you Dottie, Bruce, and Matt! I had fun! Here's to 2009! Cheers!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home