Appreciation

I love Teacher Appreciation Week! Even though it turns out to be the busiest week of the year for me. I make some kind of treat for the Staff each day. This year I wanted to try different things. I made Pocket Apple Pies (in the shape of an apple), Carmel Chocolate Apples, Chocolate and Candy Bark, Cupcake shaped Cookies, and homemade gourmet smores. I even made homemade marshmallows and graham crackers. The marshmallows were DELICIOUS! Yum!

Doug always does amazing food for the Teacher Appreciation Luncheon. Doug did the food a Luau theme. So yummy! This year he decided he was going to take pictures. The teachers and staff were so excited and grateful! We love them and truly appreciate their hard work! Thanks for taking care of Preston, Chloe, and Derek! We couldn't ask for a better staff!! We love Sierra Vista!

Enjoy Doug's mouthwatering photos.


2 comments:

Looks so wonderful - could you both come and do teacher appreciation week at MY school, pretty please?!?!?

July 14, 2010 at 9:34 AM  

We would LOVE to!

July 14, 2010 at 4:38 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home