Will, Wei, and Mei came!


Wahoo! One of Doug's very bestest friends in the whole world came to visit! Will and Doug met one night in Provo riding BMX bikes. They have been friends for soo long. Will is awesome and I'm sure he could tell you some crazy stories about Doug....and Doug tells some crazy stories about Will too. Anyway, I babysat Wei when he was a newborn a couple of times. I haven't seen him in such a long time. I had fun seeing Wei all grown up! And Mei is just too cute. Doug and Will took all the kiddos to Downtown Disney for a walk around. I wasn't able to go since I had to work. The kids had a blast hanging out with Will and his kids! What fun! I hope they come back again soon!!!

1 comments:

I didn't know Preston got glasses. He looks so cute

January 30, 2009 at 11:35 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home