A Doug Farnsworth Tradition!


Hello there friends! I thought I'd share with you what goes on at the Farnsworth household every year the day AFTER Halloween. Douglas started this little tradition the year the our good friend Aaron Waldrip was arrested for doing the same thing in Utah. Since then, Doug looks forward to this day! Our children got really into it this year....great, huh? Enjoy! And let me know what weird traditions your family has!Good old Pumpkin Smashing! This is dangerous stuff. I stayed back.....

2 comments:

Hey hey hey... I was NOT arrested. I ratted out my friends in exchange for NOT being arrested. Though I did have to speak to a judge... Okay, and yeah, I spent some time in the back of the cop car in handcuffs. And yeah, we were half way to the police station before I convinced Officer "I'm really bored tonight" to let me go home... But NOT. Arrested.

November 29, 2008 at 11:23 PM  

So sorry....my mistake....Doug's friend was NOT arrested. Happy now? Close enough, I say.....jk.

November 29, 2008 at 11:27 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home